11 January 2011

Has finally broke

That's it, they win.  The Universe, Fate, Destiny and Luck, all of whom seem to continue their crusade against me relentlessly, have finally broken me. The battle is lost.

I just don't know what it is I am doing wrong, or what it is I am not doing perhaps.  I work hard, I think profusely to try and choose the best decision, I look after myself and those around me.  Why then are you all against me?

For work purposes I decided I need to buy a...

Hmm, It appears I just received an unexpected sms, from the one person in the world I actually feel like talking to right now.  It wasn't a meaningful sms, nor did it contain anything of significance, but the simple gesture that they wanted to sms me instead of waiting for me to come back online is pretty meaningful.  To me at least. Especially at a time such as this.

It really is the little things in life I guess.

It is scary to think that this may backfire but... I have put a lot of hope into one certain upcoming event in my life.  I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, I have been in this exact situation before in the past, something which didn't work out the way I had hoped, ultimately disappointing me greatly because of it.  The fear of it happening again is great, but I guess life isn't worth living without putting yourself out there, true?

Time will very shortly tell, I am on the very edge of something either truly amazing or deeply devastating taking place.

Wish me the very best of luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment