09 October 2010

The doom is...

Over! Nearly! Kind of..! Well about 80% complete! Kind of! More like %65!

It is currently 1.22am on Saturday morning... I am still at my University and have been since roughly 10am... that's 15 hours! The reason? An assignment of course.

A few days ago I posted with what appeared to be a rather bleak outlook in regards to this last ever University assignment I had left, standing between me and my graduation from Honours.  You can read about it here.  The outcome?  I completed it... should I celebrate?  Not really ha ha.

In all honesty the report was rubbish, 4,288 words of... who knows really ha ha.  Whenever I finish a big report such as this I refuse to re-read it after I have submitted it, because in doing so I know I will find mistakes, which will form regrets, that will cause me to stress. So, once something is complete I understand there is nothing I can do to change anything so I am content to just walk away and wait until a mark is released =)

Why however did I say that I am not quite complete?  Well annoyingly so the report wasn't the only criteria... I also have to prepare a 15 minute presentation, highlighting the steps I went through, what I discovered, my results... yeah crap like that.  Sigh!

Oh well, I will do it tomorrow... waaaay too tired to think clearly right now.  The end is near!

2 comments:

Sharon Longworth said...

I'm sitting here, up way too early on a Saturday morning because...I've got an assignment due. I should be writing, instead I'm reading blogs and having a much better time of it.
But thank you for posting up something that reminds me that all I have to do is knuckle down, stop faffing about and get on with it. Hope you get the presentation done without too much pain and a result that your pleased with.

Azz said...

I take comfort in knowing I am not the only one with blurry eyes from spending far too much time sitting at a desk doing assignments, especially on a Saturday =) And you are totally right, writing and reading blogs is way more fun.

Thank you and good luck!

Post a Comment