04 April 2010

Busy busy indeed

Funny where life can take you isn't it? No day is truly the same, nor is any week, month, nor especially any year. Think back, to this very day exactly a year ago. Where were you? What were your dreams? Your fears? Your most pressing matter of the time. Whatever it was, it probably seems so minuscule and meaningless now that you laugh at yourself for ever thinking about it in the first place.

I love how things change, of course it doesn't always work out for the best, but oh well. Things find a way to just work, don't you think?

I couldn't believe how little I had posted lately, well anything worth reading that is, those last 2 posts were just ramblings I published just to give the illusion that yes, I am still here. Ha and no, this is not one of those 'omg guys I am like so sorry I haven't posted in so long wow I totally like missed you guys!' posts... although to have some readers who even blinked at the realization of my absence would be nice =P

Currently my days are spent balancing the very tender balance of work, studies and socializing... with varying success, but loving the challenge nonetheless. My Honours study is going great, and work is as fun as ever. Although I seriously cannot keep still from the excitement of knowing my cruise adventure is a mere few days away!

I hope everyone is going well and living life to the fullest, I would love to hear of somebody else's daily excitement some day. I'll be back in a few weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment